INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY,
TREATED IN "DNV-Prospeed" EOOD, in connection with Art. 13 and Art. 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
DNV-Prospeed EOOD highly values the protection of the personal data of contractors and its staff. This information is designed to notify you how your personal data is processed.
If questions are left unanswered after reading your information, do not hesitate to contact us!
1. Personal data administrator
According to the General Regulation, "personal data" means any information relating to a natural person through which it can be directly or indirectly identified. Processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means.
2. Natural persons whose personal data are processed by the company
In connection with the services provided by it, DNV-Prospeed EOOD processes personal data regarding the following data subjects:
(a) Natural persons, contractors or potential contractors of the company - customers and suppliers of goods and services, respectively their employees.
(b) Staff - current and former employees of the company as well as jobseekers.
3. Targets of processing
The Company processes personal data to its clients and suppliers, including their employees, for the following purposes:
(a) Providing commercial and service services in performance of a contract or order;
(b) Protecting the legitimate interests of the company, including:
- Ensure the proper functioning, maintenance and security of the company's Internet sites and IT systems;
- Providing communication with customers, including electronically;
- Enforcement and protection of the company's rights and legitimate interests, including by court order.
(c) Enforcement of the legal obligations of the company and execution of the ordered state or judicial authorities.
4. Legal grounds for processing
The company processes personal data only if there is one of the alternative legal bases under the General Regulation and in particular:
(a) Execution of a contract, including pre-contractual relations prior to its conclusion;
(b) Statutory obligations applicable to the Company;
(c) The legitimate interests of the company, in so far as they have an advantage over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects;
(d) Freedom of expression, in particular, informed and unambiguous consent of the data subject. The consent already granted may be withdrawn by the person at any time in the same manner as it was granted.
5. Possible consequences if personal data is not provided
In case the client does not provide the required information, including the necessary personal data, the company will not be able to conclude a contract with the client or will not be able to provide the requested service.
6. To whom is the personal data transmitted or disclosed?
The personal data of the company's clients are provided to:
(a) Leasing companies;
(b) Employees of "DNV-Prospeed" EOOD, providing sales and after-sales services of goods and services;
(d) Commercial companies providing accounting services and information support to the Company's IT systems as processors of personal data;
(e) Other competent public authorities in discharge of an obligation provided for by law.
7. Shelf life of personal data
The personal data of the contractors of the company are kept for 5 years from the conclusion of the respective contract in accordance with the general limitation period under the Obligations and Contracts Act.
The personal data contained in the accounting documents shall be kept within the terms of art. 12 of the Accountancy Act.
Personal data obtained by consent of a user of a service, such as contact details for the purposes of direct marketing, shall be retained until withdrawal of consent.
8. Personal data security
The Company applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data, including the explicit obligation of the employees to confidentiality.
9. Rights as data subjects
Any individual whose data is processed by the company has the following rights:
- the right of access to his or her personal data, including a copy of them;
- the right to correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- the right to delete personal data processed without a legal basis;
- the right to limit the processing - in the case of a legal dispute between the company and the person until its resolution or the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- the right of objection - at any time and on grounds relating to the particular situation of the person, provided that there are no compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or trial.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the above rights may be exercised by submitting a written application on the spot at the office of DNV-Prospeed EOOD. An application may also be made electronically in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act. The application is made personally by the data subject or by an explicitly authorized person.
10. Protecting the rights of data subjects
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), any individual who considers that his / her right to the protection of his or her personal data is violated may appeal to The Personal Data Protection Commission at: 1592 Sofia, "Prof. 2 Tzvetan Lazarov Str., Website: www.cpdp.bg.